We understand the importance of setting a high standard when it comes to our standard inclusions and more importantly what we include when it comes to your new home.
This is where we differ from the larger volume builders as we believe in using the highest quality suppliers & trades plus include the items you need upfront.
We know that when it comes to building your home that everyone is different, and we are very flexible on products you would like to include and deal with multiple suppliers that offer a large variety of products if you are looking to upgrade further.
Building with an Independent Builder is sure to give you a house you are proud to call your home.
A small sample of items we include as standard are:
1. Floor Coverings Throughout
2. 3 Coat Paint Specification
3. Sectional garage door with 2 remotes
4. Quality Kitchen and Bathroom products
5. Sliding robe doors
6. Towel Rails
7. Eaves (excluding the Caribbean Range)
The Independent Builders Network was setup to allow local builders to become more competitive with the volume builders while having the edge by building superior quality homes. With the local builders disappearing from the market we knew that it was time to act and start giving local builders the confidence to compete with volume builders and allow them to offer the qualities they always have such as:
Personal Service from a highly qualified builder
A start to finish service from the builder not a salesman
Supporting the local community that you live in
Supporting local trades to keep work in your town
Custom plan specialists
We give our builder members access to:
1. Volume purchasing power from industry leading suppliers
2. A library of over 120 designs that can be offered to you
3. The ability to customise the IBN designs to suit your needs
4. Over 60 facades are made available
5. Access to low deposit housing
6. Training on market trends and other important building industry items
7. A network of builders that work together not compete against each other
8. House & Land packages in selected areas
9. Support through multiple professional offerings such as draftsman, engineers, finance experts and more